G8 foto eng
Revision as of 09:34, 14 May 2007 by Loon
- To achieve a more ambitious and aesthetically pleasing imagery in the reports about the protests.
- Raise awareness for security issues related to images.
- Provide the reporters with good images for their articles/videos etc.
Server for image management
- all data on encrypted disks,
- Images can be accessed via an Online Gallery (internal network)
workstations for image manipulation
- to work on the crude data
- to upload
- an extra point in the process of posting with an extra site in between with tips how to do stuff and about security.
Basically a "best of" two or three times a day
- delete Thumbnails and Exifs
- pixel faces
- water marks
- concerning security
Important, don't forget:
- secure deleting of crude data
- tips for behaviour (concerning what? on demo's towards activists? was: verhaltenstipps)
- howto taking pictures without faces