Somewhere for media activists at the next G8 summit in Germany, June 2007, to work collaboratively.
Please install the CAcert root certificate to ensure that there are no encryption warnings in your browser and your connection to the server is not being eavesdropped on!
We're here to report, for that we need information. Here's the place to collect them and make them available
- Blurring people's faces
[ de | en ]
- Resizing images
[ de | en ]
- What's a good Indymedia report?
[ en ]
An effective system to disseminate accurate, reliable and up-to-date information.
- There is a dispatch software under development. We talked about it and tried to figure out if it would be useful. The project can be found at: http://ivendys.alchemy25.de
- Mobile dispatch - possibilities to submit reports with cellphones
Something like a collective source of different media.
--> If there is a media pool, it will be THE target of police actions, because there would be photos, videos... on it which can serve as evidence.
- locate the server in a country wich can not be attacked by europe/usa police
- encrypt the data in a way that all media activists can access it but nobody can be forced to give it to the police.
To have big screens at/outside the media centre(s), where we could display up-to-date information about what's happening in various places (a kind of timeline(s), for example). On the one hand, many more people would have access to reliable info, even those who don't know how/don't have time to use computers. On the other, this would take a lot of pressure off the media centre(s), especially the 'staff' and the number of computers we need.
See the Rooms Overview page.
- Radio Calls
Here are drafts for finance applications or generally to present what our plans are. Both only in German (sorry until know no time for translation)
- Finance_One Long detailed list
- Finance_Two Short overview, one page
- Concept_Three Mix of both, four pages
A group of German and international media activists met alongside the Second G8 Action Conference in Rostock on 11-12 November, 2006, with the aim of discussing the needs and plans for reporting on the protests and actions during the next G8 summit in Germany in June 2007... General Call