Somewhere for media activists at the next G8 summit in Germany, June 2007, to work collaboratively.
Please install the CAcert root certificate to ensure that there are no encryption warnings in your browser and your connection to the server is not being eavesdropped on!
G8 Reporting Guides
- Blurring people's faces
[ de | en ]
- Resizing images
[ de | en ]
- What's a good Indymedia report?
[ en ]
- Training for videoactivists: http://www.videoactivism.de/training.html (de)
We're here to report, for that we need information. Here's the place to collect them and make them available
See the Rooms Overview page.
Here are drafts for finance applications or generally to present what our plans are. Both only in German (sorry until know no time for translation)
- Finance_One Long detailed list
- Finance_Two Short overview, one page
- Concept_Three Mix of both, four pages
A group of German and international media activists met alongside the Second G8 Action Conference in Rostock on 11-12 November, 2006, with the aim of discussing the needs and plans for reporting on the protests and actions during the next G8 summit in Germany in June 2007... General Call
- Media pools: some famous previous experiments: http://joburgmedia.net | http://andernieuws.net/english
Some things from the beginning of this wiki have been moved here: Archive